1365 Airport Road, Worland, Wyoming
cozy comfort of a western stay on "the road less traveled
The Herzberg Hideaway is a one and half story Adobe Home built in
the late 1930's and recently restored as a private guest
approximately 3 miles south of Worland, Wyoming on one acre
of forested land.
- Open, light and airy rooms.
- Window coverings accommodate the view.
- TV, VCR in living room only.
- Queen bed on main level.
- Full and double twin beds on second level.
- Tiled bath on main level, ½ bath on second level.
- Modern kitchen.
- Cookware and table service provided.
- Front and back entrance.
- Laundry room, if needed.
- Central Air.
- High Speed Internet
Simple, Uncluttered Country Decor:
- Family treasures throughout. Old decorative
porcelain and brass light fixtures.
- New and retrieved metal frame beds.
- Round oak dining table and chairs with needle point
- Built in China hutch.
- Original hardwood floors on main level.
- Washable red slipcover sectional in the living room.
- Handmade quilts.
- Doll collection display.
HERZBERG HIDEAWAY -
Off the beaten path.
Site design and maintenance by First Type Graphics